You may want to keep this window open for reference until you complete
installation of the Mapper.
- The Mapper is an application that you download and install permanently.
(Formerly it was run on-line, directly from a web browser.)
- The Mapper now works on Mac OS X. It has been tested on
10.7 Lion and 10.11 El Capitan.
(Formerly it ran only on Windows and Linux.)
- Click the Mapper package appropriate for your system. Save it on your computer
at a location of your choice.
- Open the downloaded package by double clicking it.
- Drag the Mapper folder from the NeuroMaps_Mapper.zip, .dmg, or .gz file to the
location on your computer where you want the Mapper permanently to reside,
e.g., Desktop. (This
step is important, because if you open the Mapper directly from the
NeuroMaps_Mapper file it will not work properly.)
Open the Mapper folder and click the file Starting.html for instructions on how
to start the Mapper.
The version number of this release is 20160331.